The program will be holding its Information/Registration meeting for the 2014 season on Saturday, January 4, 2014 at 12:00 noon in the North High School library. Registration will take place from 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. A presentation about the program will commence at 12:30 p.m. and will last until approximately 1:00 p.m.
Players are required to bring the following to the meeting:
1. Completed bottom portion of the Registration form
(see link below for the form).
2. Completed Form 2 (see link below for the form).
In the second entry space addressing team name insert
“Sheboygan Legion Post 83.”
3. Copy of birth certificate.
4. 10 fundraising letters signed by the player just above the
bottom portion of the letter to be returned by the donee
(see link below for the letter).
5. 10 envelopes addressed to family, friends, etc. to whom
the fundraising letters will be sent (the program will mail
the letters and pay the postage).
6. A check payable to “Sheboygan Legion Baseball” in the
sum of $150 for the first half of the player fee (The total
fee is $300 this year. The remaining $150 will be paid at
the final Registration meeting in May).
If you have any questions, please email Steve Seymour at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 452-3186. You can also contact any of the other Booster Club officers listed on the website.